FALL MEMBERSHIP CAMPAIGN
Members are an essential part of the work we do bringing local history to life through online and in-person offerings including exhibits, lectures, genealogy services, tours, our state-of-the-art archives, and much more.
The Historical Society is an independent non-profit that depends on grants and private funding. Your tax-deductible contribution is vital to the future of our organization. Thank you for supporting your community!
Annual membership benefits include:
- Minimum 10% discount on Gift Shop items, Genealogy Research Services, Historic Plaques, and most ticketed programs
- Priority registration and early access to ticket sales
- Invitation to exclusive members-only events
- And a token of our thanks!
Join or renew today
- Pay by credit card or PayPal with the online form below
- Download and print the mail-in form and mail it with a check payable to the Ridgefield Historical Society
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 203-438-5821