RHS is an active part of the Ridgefield community, bringing our history to life through walking tours around town, visits to the Scott House, summer Sundays at Peter Parley Schoolhouse, exclusive guided field trips, author talks and lectures, genealogy and research services, partner programming, our state-of-the-art archives containing hundreds of years of historical records, and much more.
Members are integral to the RHS family. Your tax-deductible contribution helps support our mission to preserve, interpret, and foster public knowledge of Ridgefield’s historical, cultural, and architectural heritage.
Annual Membership Benefits include:
- Minimum 10% discount on:
- Priority registration and early access to ticket sales
- Invitation to exclusive members-only events
- And a token of our thanks!
Join or renew today! Scroll down to see all membership levels.
- Pay online with PayPal or a credit card below,
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Call (203) 438-5821, or
- Print and fill in the membership form and return it with your check to:
The Ridgefield Historical Society
4 Sunset Lane
Ridgefield CT 06877