Members are an essential part of the RHS family. Your tax-deductible contribution helps support our mission to preserve, interpret, and foster public knowledge of Ridgefield’s historical, cultural, and architectural heritage. We bring local history to life through online and in-person offerings including exhibits, house tours of the Scott House and the Schoolhouse, lectures, genealogy services, partner programming, walking tours, our state-of-the-art archives containing hundreds of years of historical records, and much more.
Access to some of our ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS are on hold while we are closed to the public, but we will offer as much as we can until we reopen:
- Minimum 10% discount on all ticketed programs, Gift Shop items,
- Genealogy Research Services, and Historic Plaques
- Priority registration and early access to ticket sales
- Invitation to exclusive members-only events
- And a token of our thanks!
- Pay by credit card or PayPal with the online form below
- Download and print this form and mail it with a check payable to the Ridgefield Historical Society
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 203-438-5821