The Ridgefield Historical Society has continually grown in its efforts to collect, educate, and inspire. For eighteen years the Historical Society has strived to create a community dedicated to preserving and cultivating the memories of our town and neighbors, past and present.
Your support of our Annual Fund allows us to provide programs and services that celebrate and strengthen the spirit of our community. This year we have accomplished the following:
- Introduced hundreds of visitors to the Peter Parley Schoolhouse through our ever-changing monthly Sundays at the Schoolhouse program.
- Broadened our community outreach through over 20 programs and events presented in partnership with the Ridgefield Library, Founders Hall, Ridgefield Playhouse, and Keeler Tavern, among others.
- Inspired many with the resources and personal assistance to study their family’s genealogy and to discover the historical value of their own home.
- Supported preservation, such as the restoration of the Widow’s Walk at Town Hall.
- Updated our interactive website where visitors can easily explore our vast collection and review our 2018 Annual Report.
I know you understand the importance of safekeeping the memory of our past as we make our way forward. A tax-deductible gift from you would help secure the future of the Society. Giving is easy! Kindly call 203-438-5821, email us, print our mail-in donation form, or:
We hope you will take part in one of our many upcoming events, exhibits, and programs at the Scott House and the Peter Parley Schoolhouse in the coming year.
Your contribution matters. Thank you so much!