RHS is an active part of the Ridgefield community, bringing our history to life through walking tours around town, visits to the Scott House, summer Sundays at Peter Parley Schoolhouse, exclusive guided field trips, author talks and lectures, genealogy and research services, partner programming, our state-of-the-art archives containing hundreds of years of historical records, and much more.
Members are integral to the RHS family. Your tax-deductible contribution helps support our mission to preserve, interpret, and foster public knowledge of Ridgefield’s historical, cultural, and architectural heritage.
Membership Benefits include:
- Minimum 10% discount on:
- Field trips to historic sites and museums
- Books and other items available in the Gift Shop
- Two issues of the Society’s newsletter
- Invitation to annual Member Appreciation Day
Join or renew today! Scroll down to see all membership levels.
- Pay with PayPal or credit card below,
- Email email@example.com,
- Call (203) 438-5821, or
- Complete the membership form and return it with your check to:
The Ridgefield Historical Society
4 Sunset Lane
Ridgefield CT 06877